Priority issues of Activity of the State Treasury Service of Ukraine for 2021, approved by the Minister of Finance of Ukraine Sergiy Marchenko (dated 16.02.2021)
1. Introduction of an electronic system of interaction between Treasury bodies that monitor budget administration in the process of returning erroneous or redundant funds from the state and local budgets:
- development of a draft of legislative act on the electronic system of interaction of the Treasury bodies with the bodies which controlling the collection of budget revenues in the process of returning erroneously or excessively credited funds from the state and local budgets;
- construction of a separate module of information interaction of the Treasury bodies with the bodies controlling the collection of budget revenues in the process of returning erroneously or excessively credited funds from the state and local budgets.
2. Participation in the operation of a Single Account for the payment of taxes and charges, a single contribution for compulsory State Social Insurance.
3. Ensuring the submission by the Treasury of reports on the implementation of state and local budgets in electronic form using the automated system «E-Reporting».
4. Ensuring the reorganization of territorial bodies of the Treasury in accordance with the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 23.11.2020 № 1147 «Some issues of functioning of territorial bodies of the State Treasury Service» (within the administrative-territorial reform, in accordance with the Resolution of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine from 17.07.2020 № 807-IX «On the formation and liquidation of districts»).
5. Improving the functionality of the remote service system «Treasury Client – Treasury».
6. Participation of the Treasury in the implementation of administrative-territorial reform in terms of treasury services to local budgets.